Internals Complaints Committee (ICC)
- Established at MMCH&RI in the year 2018 as per ugc guidelines issued in 2016.
- ICC MMCH&RI & ICC MAHER university
Composition of COmmittee
|S.NO||NAME OF THE MEMBER||ROLE IN THE COMMITTEE||CONTACT DETAILS|
|1||Prof.A.Kala MD,DGO (Dept of Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||Chairperson||9677201760|
|2||Prof. K.Namita Bhuvaneshwari, MS DO (Department of Ophthalmology)||Member Secretary and Coordinator||9444288784|
|3||Dr.M.Ardhanaari MD (psychiatry) Associate professor||Member||9445520382|
|6||Dr.Chindoja (PG Student )||Member||9597526210|
|7||Dr.Devalapalli Sai Sneha(PG Stiudent)||Member||9901997585|
|8||Ms.Madhumitha P.K (UG Student)||Member||6383994698|
To create harassment free and safe workplace environment
Functions of ICC and Programmes
- Create a safe work place environment.
- Gender sensitisation and gender equality.
- Establish and maintain zero tolerance to sexual harassment.
- Annually we conduct 2 programmes and send the annual report and programme report to the university.
- Grievance box is kept in the premises(outside deans chamber in college and in the hospital).
- Posters are displayed distinctively in the hospital and college campus with contact details.
- Complaints can be received directly or from the grievance box or from mail id(email@example.com)or through phone.
- The enquire committee will be formed and the confidentiality is maintained.
Role of management
- Develop a workplace harassment policy.
- Develop a complain and registration management system.
- Communication, training to all staffs by periodic workshop and program.
- Conduct awareness program and periodic workshop and counselling is provided.
- Zero tolerance policy towards sexual harassment.
- Sexual harassment will be considered as a misconduct under service rule.
- Sexual harassment will be treated as a violation of disciplinary rule.
- Deserves severe punishment.
- FIR can be registered and legal action will be followed.
- Withholding the privileges.
- Any unwelcome physical, verbal or non verbal conduct of sexual nature.
- Demand or request for sexual favors.
- Making sexually coloured remarks.
- Physical conduct and advances.
- Showing pornography.
- Implied or explicit promise of preferential treatment as quid pro quo for sexual favors.
- Implied or explicit threat of detrimental treatment in the conduct of work.
- Implied or explicit threat about the present or future status of the person concerned.
- Creating an intimidating offensive or hostile or learning environment.
- Humiliating treatment likely to affect the health,safety,dignity or physical integrity of the person concerned.
- Don’t hesitate to register a complaint.
- Confidentiality is maintained.
- Harassment free and safe workplace environment.